Souleymane has been working almost two decades as a massage therapist.
Souleymane knew already at a young age that he wanted to become a therapist. He had grown up watching his parents massage babies and children and had witnessed how much the little ones benefited from it.
Education and training
Souleymane is a trained acupressure therapist with several years of experience both in his home Senegal and in Switzerland. He is a recognised acupressure therapist with the Swiss professional associations EMR and ASCA and with most supplementary health insurance providers. Before booking an appointment, please check with your supplementary health insurance provider if they will reimburse some of the cost of the treatment. You can use the information below for your enquiry:
Therapist: Souleymane Ndiaye
ZSR number: D313263
Recognised treatment: Acupressure
Souleymane holds the following certificates:
- Baby massage therapy
- Pregnancy massage
- Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
Souleymane Ndiaye’s career highlights
- Training and internships in classic massage at Palm Beach Hotel in Saly Portudal, Senegal
- Training in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) in China
- Owned a massage practice in Mbour, Senegal for nine years
- Since 2016 Worked as a massage therapist in Zurich
- Since 2018 Therapist at the HEART wellness lounge in Zurich
Souleymane speaks German and French.
After my grandmother suffered a stroke, I wanted to help her, but did not have the necessary knowledge. That was when I knew I wanted to become a therapist. Souleymane Ndiaye
Gift certificate Share well-being
Treat a loved one to some well-deserved pampering – with a gift certificate from the HEART wellness lounge.