Ever since she was a little girl, Sara has been an active person. She started dancing at the age of four. When she was just eleven, she left her small island in the Azores to participate in the Aerobics Gymnastics World Championships for Portugal. Dancing, pilates and fitness are an ‘active’ part of her daily life.
Sara knows from personal experience the importance of taking breaks – particularly in hectic, fast-moving times. She therefore decided to train as a wellness massage therapist and can now treat you to a well-earned break at the HEART wellness lounge. Sara’s treatments are not recognised by health insurance providers.
Education and training
Sara is also trained and certified in:
- 2010–2013 Degree in Dance, Teaching and Performance, Lisbon/Portugal
- 2015–2016 Pilates instructor with focus on posture, correction, rehabilitative support, Future Fit, London/UK
Sara Silva’s career highlights
- 2011–2014 Dancer at the 37.25 Centre for Performing Arts, Ponta Delgada/Azores
- 2015–2016 Taught basic, intermediate and advanced mat pilates in own studio, London/UK
- Since 2019 Pilates instructor at the HEART motion lounge
- Since 2019 Wellness massage therapist at the HEART wellness lounge
Sara speaks German, Portuguese, English and Spanish.
It fills me with immense pleasure to see my client not only relax physically during the wellness massage, but also unwind internally.
Gift certificate Share well-being
Treat a loved one to some well-deserved pampering – with a gift certificate from the HEART wellness lounge.