Fernando Molleda is the founder of the HEART wellness lounge in Zurich. Passionate about what he does, he has been a therapist for over 15 years.
Education and training
Fernando is a recognised massage therapist with the Swiss professional associations EMR and ASCA, VISANA and with most supplementary health insurance providers.
Before booking an appointment, please check with your supplementary health insurance provider if they will reimburse some of the cost of the treatment. You can use the information below for your enquiry:
Therapist: Fernando Alberto Molleda Hernandez
ZSR number: V341662
Recognised treatments: Classic massage and dynamic spinal therapy
Fernando is also trained and certified in:
- Manual osteopathy techniques as developed by Rolf Ott
- Matrix rhythm therapy as developed by Dr Ulrich Randoll
- Pregnancy massage
- Spiral muscle chain training
- and is a Reiki Master according to the teachings of Dr Mikao Usui
During each treatment, Fernando not only applies his vast knowledge of Asian healing methods, classic massage, trigger point and fascia therapy, he also always uses his intuition.
Fernando Molleda’s career highlights
- Six years as a massage therapist and later as a spa manager in five-star hotels around the world – spanning from his homeland of Costa Rica to eight countries in the Far and Middle East.
- In the Far East, Fernando learned traditional Asian treatment methods such as Ayurveda, yoga and Thai massage.
- Spa manager at the five-star Palace Hotel in Lucerne
- 2014: Fernando opens the HEART wellness lounge in Zurich-Wiedikon
Fernando speaks German, Spanish and English.
Already as a child, family members would ask me to massage painful spots with my little hands. I later took this as a sign to choose the path of a therapist.Fernando Molleda
Book appointment with Fernando Molleda
Gift certificate Share well-being
Treat a loved one to some well-deserved pampering – with a gift certificate from the HEART wellness lounge.